gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

We are dealing with the spam as frequently as we can.
Until a solution can be found, please report the spam posts.

gfx gfx
gfx
249637 Posts in 221428 Topics by 3913 Members - Latest Member: gesunderu76 December 16, 2017, 07:23:33 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
Force of Arms  |  Data At Rest (Archives)  |  Corporations  |  ZekCom Command  |  ZekCom Discussion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ZekCom Discussion  (Read 6183 times)

Alpha500

• Mech Leader
Re: ZekCom Discussion
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 11:28:31 AM »
there was another thread about unmanned drones launched from mechs, making those explode would work  ;D

enemy: dangit i am almost out of armor
other enemy: i'll call in a repair drone... ok it is almost here
KABOOM
both enemies get damaged by explosion, and the one almost out of armor would be crippled

XoRys

• Mekkor Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 07:34:55 AM »
Hey now, I do try and keep the forums a bit lively :)

Maybe not as lively as everyone wishes, but that will change with time :)
But where are Hamilton and Agamemnon? If it is not a secret.) They don't appear at a forum during long time.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 08:03:36 AM by XoRys »
I ask to forgive me for my awful English, it is not native language for me:)
Ищу русскоговорящих для создания русскоязычного коммьюнити.

Sturm Kintaro

• Wardog
  • Mekkor Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 08:39:15 AM »
Hamilton is deployed in an area where he doesn't have the joys of unlimited bandwidth.  He does check the forums, but he doesn't reply on them too often, given his time commitments.  Rest assured we keep in regular contact with him - he's been following along, adding his observations, comments & decisions from over there.

Though that's not to say that we don't missing having him nearby where he's within easy reach!

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

Alpha500

• Mech Leader
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »
at least now we know it's not top secret   ;)

Agamemnon

• Wardog
  • Field Commander
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 12:30:51 PM »
And I'm here but have been extremely busy relocating/moving to a new apartment and trying to get rid of my old stuff/house. I check the forums regularly but have not replied a lot lately, just have not had the time. I'm also looking into investing into a new rack mount server for the new test bed (not UDK).
There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that do not.

Alpha500

• Mech Leader
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2011, 04:19:39 PM »
Hello, ZekCom employees!
I'm back after... i think over a year   :-X

Here's a new list of non-endgame viruses I'll be working on:

drone self-destruct virus (If drones are implemented)- if the virus is uploaded into a enemy drone, it will self-destruct when it gets near the unit it was launched from, or that unit's allies.

FoF system virus- turns off the enemy's friend-or-foe system. It will make it hard for them to tell who is on their team, and they'll have to be very careful with homing missiles.

plague virus- This virus is sent out from a small, heavily armed transmitter if the mech is destroyed. it is then transmitted into any mechs around it, where it randomly turns the motors in the infected mech on and off. it can make them move towards a missile in battle, or run into something important(or explosive).

Spleenslitta

• Mekkor Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 02:03:01 PM »
The Senka Knight doesn't have the usual sharp Senka look. So you might wanna consider altering it slightly and making it a Zekcom mech instead.
i think it's a decent idea.
Bring it on. Don't worry, I can handle it since i'm unique in that i have a separate stomach just for cake and icecream ;D

Force of Arms  |  Data At Rest (Archives)  |  Corporations  |  ZekCom Command  |  ZekCom Discussion

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Helios Multi design by Bloc
gfx