gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Karma can be voted by members with at least 25 posts.

gfx gfx
gfx
9671 Posts in 1095 Topics by 3391 Members - Latest Member: RonaldFus September 01, 2014, 12:03:44 PM
gfx* Home Help Login Register gfx
gfx
Force of Arms  |  Data At Rest (Archives)  |  Old General Discussion  |  Conquest System  |  Fronts?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fronts?  (Read 4637 times)

Omega Red

• Special Agent
  • Mech Leader
Re: Fronts?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 11:00:23 PM »
Just make the packages unopenable by players.  And yes if the package is not delivered make it so that the distribution of goods from one place to another does not get there.  This would create a greater consequence to delivery missions. 

And the delivery of the package does not have to be for a specific item rather a series or a group of items.  And if one package is stoped the next package delivered would still deliver the top 10 or so items from the list. 

Just an idea.
All warfare is based on deception.
- Sun Tzu
"Just ask my wife"

Agamemnon

• Wardog
  • Field Commander
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 08:34:31 AM »
If Hamilton has his way, there will defintely be Smuggler related things going on, I enjoy a little black marketing myself now and then. With that said, we have discussed Bounty Hunting explicitly, to include certifications within factions to the run of the mill "low life" greedo on the fringes looking to make a buck under the table off a skipper.  :o

Just to mention a few.  ;D
There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that do not.

Red Baron

• Special Agent
  • Mech Leader
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 05:49:47 PM »
You know you are gonna have to transfer a few chits as a "passage fee," don't you?

Hamilton

• President
  • Administrator
  • Field Marshall
    • Wardog Studios
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 09:15:23 AM »
And the delivery of the package does not have to be for a specific item rather a series or a group of items.  And if one package is stoped the next package delivered would still deliver the top 10 or so items from the list. 
I think that will have to be way it works.  Although I would like to have it as, "too bad, so sad" that your item to be delivered was lost in transit; I think that would be a cause for a good number of people to not want to play such a game or not bother with deliveries.  Am still leaning in that direction for illegal items, that is just the inherent risk with trying to get illegal goods.  But for legal goods, I think the above quote would be it.
Sign off,
Hamilton
"Faith Manages" - J. Michael Straczynski

Markius Proxim

• Special Agent
  • Mech Pilot
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 04:49:38 PM »
i know this topic is a little necro... but ...

I would enjoy a "worldwide market" but when i buy it, i have to go pick it up.  With the option to create a "delivery missions" in which i set my own down payment (to cover in case the hooligan keeps the item or is killed in transit) and set a reward for completion also. 

As far as having your own store, that would be the equivalent of having your own "pick up" location in which you can post things on the market.

Force of Arms  |  Data At Rest (Archives)  |  Old General Discussion  |  Conquest System  |  Fronts?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Helios Multi design by Bloc
gfx